Your safety is our priority. Participants must watch the safety brief video before using the trampoline park.
- Socks with rubber grips MUST be worn at ALL TIMES – No bare feet (these are available at reception when you arrive)
- Always watch out for other bouncers/Jumpers, bounce within your abilities and follow the rules!
- Only ONE bouncer per trampoline
- NO double bouncing (bouncing someone else higher)
- NO climbing on the walls
- NO wrestling or pushing
- NO leaning or climbing on netting
- NO sitting or lying on the trampoline mats or foam pads
- NO mobile phones or cameras on the bounce arena
- NO food, drink or chewing gum allowed on the bounce arena
- NO bouncing under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Do not attempt any jump beyond your own skill level
- Remove all items from your pockets before entering the bounce arena
- NO keys, keychains, sharp or pointed items on the bounce arena
- NO belt buckles or studs on clothing
- We also recommend the removal of all jewellery
- DO NOT leave clothing on the bounce arena, use the lockers provided
Air Bag Safety
- Only ever jump into the Air Bag/foam pit FEET FIRST – never dive in!
- NO backflips into the Air Bag
- Ensure your pockets are empty
- We recommend that you remove all jewelry
- Allow participants to exit the pit before jumping in
- Take care to land on your feet, bottom or back
- Exit the pit as quickly as possible
- Do not bury yourself or others in the pit
- Any items lost in the foam pit cannot be retrieved until scheduled maintenance
Slam Dunk Nets
- One jumper at a time per lane
- Hanging on the rim/net is prohibited
- No flip dunks
- Ball should not hit anything other than the backboard or the trampoline
- Other participants cannot assist jumper with any tricks
- No kicking the basketballs
- No grabbing or hanging from the hoops
Our terms and conditions outline the risks inherit in trampoline activity. Anyone attending Rebound Revolution is deemed to have accepted these conditions prior to jumping. Like most sporting activities, trampolining creates the potential for injury even when done properly and following appropriate rules and guidelines. Our rules and safety guidelines have been developed in conjunction with recognised safety experts with the specific direction to meet or exceed industry best practice.
Under 5’s, must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Any person breaking the park rules will be asked to leave the court immediately. Please respect the park marshals decisions.
All of the activities are included at no extra charge.
Pretty much anyone can do it, from young children to their parents and sometimes the grandparents. However, to ensure everyone is safe, we do have a minimum age restriction of 5. (We can allow under 5’s but it is at risk of the parent/carer and under decision of staff member.) This is to ensure that older and larger people don’t accidentally bump into younger people. We also host toddler sessions on the weekdays called Little Bounders specifically for children under the age of 5.
Yes you can, but you must stay on the carpeted areas unless you are also jumping. The Café gallery also allows you a full view of the park if you prefer.
Sessions are an hour each and start every half hour.
We recommend you do as we cannot guarantee a space if you turn up and we are busy. It also allows you to sort out your waivers prior to arrival.
You should arrive 20 minutes before your Jump.
Based on the trampoline manufacturer’s safety standards, the weight limit for an individual jumper at Rebound Revolution is 120kg. Our policy is to recommend that anyone with individual weight-related concerns consult a physician and receive medical clearance for rigorous physical activity on an unstable surface before engaging in trampoline jumping.
Yes of course!
Yes we have locked lockers and also shoe storage which is unlocked.
Yes they do although group bookings allow for groups on one waiver.
The entrance fee is £9.00 and for hygiene reasons customers are required to purchase rebound socks for £2.50